[linux-audio-dev] new edition of Linux soundapps pages

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] new edition of Linux soundapps pages
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Sat Jul 29 2000 - 02:12:20 EEST

Greetings:

  I've put up a new edition of the Linux Music & Sound Applications
pages. This is an interim edition while I prepare a more thorough
update, thanks to the excellent work of Tobias Polzin.

  The new arrangement will be on-line in about another week, but I was
under pressure to get the new edition out before the next millenium, so
you can all enjoy the latest new listings now. Tune in to the site in
another week or so for the cool new look.

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        http://www.bright.net/~dlphilp/index.html
        http://www.bright.net/~dlphilp/linuxsound/