Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA material ?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA material ?
From: David Benson (daveb_AT_idealab.com)
Date: Fri Jun 02 2000 - 16:12:49 EEST

> 1. Is the material at ladspa.org appropriate for inclusion, i.e., is it
> in a condition warranting its inclusion ?

I think so. There is strong interest in keeping the
current standard stable. (Hopefully this recent
gui discussion at worst extend the standard)
I think the promotional aspects are well worth it.

- dave

ps. Please feel free to include my docs -- they aren't
    complete, but they are sufficient to write plugins
    and hosts, and are accurate, afaik.