Re: [linux-audio-dev] Newbie

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Newbie
From: Jörn Nettingsmeier (Udo.Nettingsmeier_AT_t-online.de)
Date: Sat Jun 03 2000 - 10:13:49 EEST

~X-[

yes, you are right. sorry.
this blasted domain just keeps dying on us....

i'm quite busy with study affairs right now or i'd have
taken care of that already.
anyone have webspace to spare ?
kai ? paul ? richard ?
or would we qualify for a sourceforge subdomain ?

and is there any way to have a redirect from
audio.netpedia.net even though the server itself is dead
most of the time ? something on a dns level ?

i will be dealing with this asap.

yours,

jörn