[linux-audio-dev] quasimodo/csound opcodes

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] quasimodo/csound opcodes
From: Stephane Conversy (Stephane.Conversy_AT_lri.fr)
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 20:02:36 EEST

http://www-ihm.lri.fr/~conversy/q2ladspa.tar.gz

butter.so* harmon.so* lowpassr.so* rtsin.so* svfilter.so*
dam.so* hilbert.so* resonz.so* spatializer2D.so* ugens5.so*
flanger.so* lfo.so* rtline.so* streson.so* wrap.so*

here are the plugins that _may_ work.
feel free to test them. It's very tough though...

Basically, I parsed the .h from Paul's opcodes-gpl and opcodes-non-gpl
and produced a %_ladspa.cc (in results) for each %.h file.

I then compile and link against a helper (qcs.o) that provides csound
like
global variables (esr, ksr, tpidsr ...).

what works: simple ones
what does not work:
    the ones that require a wavetable number (must be provided
by the host with ftfind(int number), I did not implement it).
    the ones with a list of values
    a few others.

The results may be seen as a helper if ones want to start a real port:
all the ladspa stuff is here, we just have to find out how to handle
wavetable and lists.

I don't know what to think. I think q opcodes needs a rewrite to handle
the fact that sample_count may change and sample_rate is not
the same across instances. I don't know if it's worth continuing...

--
Stéphane Conversy
http://www-ihm.lri.fr/~conversy/