[linux-audio-dev] news from alan...

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] news from alan...
From: Jörn Nettingsmeier (nettings_AT_folkwang.uni-essen.de)
Date: Sun Jun 25 2000 - 20:04:07 EEST

hello folks !

just found this snippet in alan's diary:

<ac>
Hacked on a Cirrus CS461x driver. Most of the code actually already
exists so its more 'converting Jaroslav's ASLA driver' in truth.
Post 2.4 hopefully we won't need it although I do need to feed
chunks of changes back as the ALSA one is rather x86 specific.
</ac>

just fyi.

regards,

jörn