Re: [linux-audio-dev] Alsa Recording Software Programming HOWTO

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Alsa Recording Software Programming HOWTO
From: David Olofson (david_AT_gardena.net)
Date: Sun Jun 25 2000 - 20:18:52 EEST

On Sun, 25 Jun 2000, David Olofson wrote:
[...]
> Yeah... (See Cakewalk.) At the very least, there should be the option
> of getting a dialog that asks if an overwrite operation should save
                                      ^^^^^^^^^
Oops, I meant "overwrite", of course - ie, not copying data and then
actually *overwriting*... (Well, that's possible, but I don't think
it would be a good idea due to the time it takes to copy the amounts
of data we're dealing with.)

//David

| A Free/Open Multimedia | | Audio Hacker |
`------------> http://www.linuxdj.com/mucos -' | Open Source Advocate |
| Rock Solid Low Latency Signal Processing | | Songwriter |
`---> http://www.angelfire.com/or/audiality -' `-> david_AT_linuxdj.com -'