[linux-audio-dev] testing the waters

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] testing the waters
From: Gil Wasserman (gilw_AT_kswaves.com)
Date: Mon Jun 26 2000 - 14:13:06 EEST

Hello all,

Some of you might have heard of us. Waves has been into the audio professional market for a long time now, providing processing tools for the Windows and Mac environments. If you feel like checking us out, visit our web site at www.waves.com. Just to clear matters, I'm not writing to entice you to buy anything!

I am writing you to get some feel for what's happening with Linux regarding audio. We're considering developing solutions for Linux and following this I'm trying to get a feel of the need and scope of the Linux audience.

I'd appreciate any input you guys might have or pointers you can provide me with.

Thank you in advance!

Gil

Gil Wasserman
MaxxStream Product Director