[linux-audio-dev] New LADSPA Version - Issues Resolved?

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] New LADSPA Version - Issues Resolved?
From: Richard W.E. Furse (richard_AT_muse.demon.co.uk)
Date: ke maalis 08 2000 - 15:01:36 EST

New version of the LADSPA API and example plugins/hosts available at
http://www.muse.demon.co.uk/ladspa.html. Plugins-per-library issues are
resolved and I've included properties for in-place and hard RT. As usual,
I've tinkered a little, so please let me know if I've broken anything for
anyone!

In particular, I'm interested in comments on the hard RT section as this
isn't my field.

I think this version meets basic requirements for a simple plugin API. It
still only supports float types, but I think that's sensible at this level.

If (*IF*) it's alright as it stands I suggest we ruminate on it for a week
or two and then formalise it. That's subject to anything popping up from
Steinberg of course...

-- Richard