Re: [linux-audio-dev] Home page, was re: Archives?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Home page, was re: Archives?
From: Paul Winkler (slinkp23_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 00:43:32 EST

Andy Lo A Foe wrote:
> I have linux-audio.com (and linux-video.com for that matter). I'm looking
> to put some content up. Since the DNS records are under my own control I
> can offer a nice host within linux-audio.com ...

This is exactly what I meant by "If a better site becomes obvious we
can always move and / or mirror or whatever."

If you want to host the LAD homepage there, that would be great. If
you'd prefer to mirror audio.netpedia.net/lad, that's fine too.
Would we have to email stuff to you or can you give us ftp access?

slinkP arts: music, sound, illustration, design, etc.
A member of ARMS -----> http://www.reacharms.com
or http://www.mp3.com/arms or http://www.amp3.net/arms
personal page ----> http://www.ulster.net/~abigoo