Re: [linux-audio-dev] MIDI-controllers?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] MIDI-controllers?
From: Juhana Sadeharju (kouhia_AT_nic.funet.fi)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 11:08:02 EST

Hello and thanks for the controller tips. I have downloaded punch of
documents and will look around for controllel and chip manufacturers.

None of controllers what I have seen does entirely satisfy me. I have
my own design and have partial possible implementation details. There could
be a slight change that my ideas could turn out to be a reasonable wanted
product. While I'm not planning to raise up a company for manufacturing
them, I thought it might be better to not publish the ideas in case some
company would want to try the ideas out only if they can somehow protect
the product.

Any advices would be greatly appreciated.

I'm looking in if I'm able to build a partial prototype of my ideas.
That's like "how to become a digital electronics designer in a week" ;-)

Juhana