[linux-audio-dev] Multiple soundcards and multiple mixers

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Multiple soundcards and multiple mixers
From: Luis Pablo Gasparotto (luispagasparotto_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 20:07:00 EET

Hi all,

I have three soundcards (TB Fiji and TB Tahiti with OSS/Free and Sonic
Impact S70 with ALSA). Both three works fine separately. I can load the
three modules but I don´t know how to change mixer levels of each
soundcard. If I open XMixer I only can change levels of the first
soundcard I´ve activated.

Thank you very much.

Luis Pablo Gasparotto