Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA Update, New Project (CMT) & Help Requested

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA Update, New Project (CMT) & Help Requested
From: Paul Barton-Davis (pbd_AT_Op.Net)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 01:17:51 EEST

>(2) I'd be interested to know which hosts are now supporting LADSPA and
>which hosts are planning to so that I can produce some 'road map'
>documentation for LADSPA.

If its any encouragement, LADSPA support in ardour is forecast for
about 2 weeks from now. That way, you can use your Linux host to
pre-process stuff before it goes out of the audio interface. Although
in my particular case, I have access to a host of interesting outboard
processors, the utility of this seems pretty obvious.

--p