[linux-audio-dev] SOUND DRIVER FOR RTLINUX USING SOUND BLASTER

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] SOUND DRIVER FOR RTLINUX USING SOUND BLASTER
From: alvaro (alvaro_AT_iit.upco.es)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 10:42:47 EEST

I would like to recognize voice in real time. I thought that RTLinux
could be a good chance. ¿Could you tell me what type of sound driver
should I use in order to use it in RTLinux?. Since I would like to make
programs in C using the driver ¿How could I find some documentation of
how to use this driver? ¿Where could I find the driver?. I mean I need
all about the driver.

Thank you for your attention