Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA: snd, hosts, malloc

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA: snd, hosts, malloc
From: Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano (nando_AT_ccrma.Stanford.EDU)
Date: Mon May 15 2000 - 08:13:54 EEST

> >Is it just me? .. when I compiled with gtk and went to open
> >the 'record' section it just gave me a blank page.
>
> right, fernando has been working on the record interface. its not
> quite done yet.

I'm working on the alsa version of the recorder but so far only in Motif
(I'm not dealing with the gui yet so everything I've done so far should be
easy to port over to gtk). Just today I managed to get the recorder going
again (I think), most probably my changes will show up in snd-4.tar.gz in
a couple of days. I'll see if I can replicate the changes in snd-grec.c
for the benefit of gtk users...

-- Fernando