Re: [linux-audio-dev] GLAME supports LADSPA now.

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] GLAME supports LADSPA now.
From: David Benson (daveb_AT_idealab.com)
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 02:40:25 EEST

> 1) what is a LadspaDatabase ?

a structure holding all the data about all the plugins from
an xml file. renamed LADSPA_Catalog.

> 2) how do I traverse the catalog without knowing its contents ?
> (hint ladspa_database_get_next_datum() ...)

this is addressed in the latest .h file.
ladspa_catalog_get_first, ladspa_catalog_get_next.

> 3) ladspa.h names things LADSPA_foo. any reason to do this differently ?

agreed. just not familiar with this convention. i've
left the functions lowercase. LADSPA_catalog_new just
looks *so* ugly to me as a function :) and the ladspa.h
defined ladspa_descriptor...

- dave