Re: [linux-audio-dev] FW: LADPSA Freeverb - update?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] FW: LADPSA Freeverb - update?
From: Paul Barton-Davis (pbd_AT_Op.Net)
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 04:10:28 EEST

In message <01BFC51E.DCF1FB40_AT_bartman.plc.psion.com>you write:
>I'll be on this shortly (unless anyone else fancies a go...).

Although I am excited by this, I am a little concerned that it will be
hard to use good plugins like this without a GUI.

Our discussions about GUI's went, uh, nowhere as I recall. The closest
I got to an idea was to implement the vstGUI library in GTK, but this
doesn't really even get close to the central design issues.

--p