[linux-audio-dev] some questions

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] some questions
From: mull (mullein_AT_aa.net)
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 00:42:21 EEST

Hi,
I recently joined this list, and have a couple of questions.

Where are the mailing list archives?

I'd like to get into development of audio apps for linux. i don't really have an audio programming background, however. are there any projects that wouldn't have a very high learning curve in which i could participate?

are there any projects dedicated to interfacing with midi synths? i have a kurzweil k2000, and would love to find a project that i could fairly easily integrate my keyboard into.

thanks,
mullein