Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA/CMT

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA/CMT
From: Frank Neumann (franky_AT_viona.de)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 16:55:46 EET

Hi,
on Saturday Richard Furse wrote:

[..]

> I have found time to include an up-to-date port of Jezar's Freeverb
> (version 3) and a collection of plugins by David Bartold into the CMT
> library (at http://www.ladspa.org) so I haven't been entirely
> unproductive...

Just a little request here - could you start using version numbers for
the CMT package (and LADSPA, btw)? It's a bit hard following the developments
if I just get a "cmt_src.tar.gz" instead of "cmt_src_20001104.tar.gz", for
instance..

I understand there's not terribly many changes going on per day, but still
I first need to read through the "News" section to see if the downloadable
package has undergone changes.

Thanks,
Frank