[linux-audio-dev] People in/near Nottingham, UK

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] People in/near Nottingham, UK
From: Paul Sladen (paul_AT_sladen.org)
Date: Thu Nov 23 2000 - 11:00:30 EET

Long shot, but a guy who offered me a job yesterday, when I remarked that
one of the projects that I was interested in was Linux based real-time
Audio, said that he knew a guy in one of the Local Pubs that he went to
who was working on a HDR system running on said OS.

Any takesrs? Me, the Job, the Guy; and therefore probably the pub are
in/or around, Nottingham, UK.

Curiously,
Paul

--
e: paul_AT_sladen.org   t: 0115 922 7162