Re: [linux-audio-dev] Ardour : features page

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Ardour : features page
From: Benno Senoner (sbenno_AT_gardena.net)
Date: Sat Oct 14 2000 - 14:14:00 EEST

the new screenshot is very cool !

Anyway I noticed that the height of the image is about 940 pixels,
so I guess you dimensioned ardour for a 1280x1024 screen.

What all about the users around which cannot run this high resolution ?
The average of us runs at 1024x768 thus cannot display ardour's
screen as it is.
(Notice: if the features below are already implemented then just ignore my
mail)
I understand that ardour needs the space to display all the elements,
meters, trackinfos etc, but it would be useful if it supported resizing
 or perhaps splitting the elements among various windows.

comments ?

Benno.