Re: [linux-audio-dev] extending LADSPA,

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] extending LADSPA,
From: Paul Barton-Davis (pbd_AT_Op.Net)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 16:51:58 EEST

>The basic idea is that the plugin is passed not only a memory location and
>length, but /also/ it's location within a larger buffer.

how can this be done if the plugin is being used to process realtime audio
input before its written to disk ?

BTW, I really like your use of XML for the plugin definition. It would
be very cool to see something like this actually implemented, and
would make the adoption of one or more of the GUI-spec proposals that
we discussed earlier this year a lot easier.

--p