Re: [linux-audio-dev] Digital turntables.

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Digital turntables.
From: Samuel Thompson (samuelt_AT_its.caltech.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 10 2000 - 00:46:51 EEST

Check out GDAM, http://www.gdam.org. GDAM is a very
heavily featured mp3 turntable program that has come a
very long way in the 2 years of its development. I
think you'll be pleasantly surprised at its power and
versatility.

The ability to pre-calculate beat information and save
it in a database allows you to automatically sync
songs, or move through songs by even numbers of beats,
thus not losing the beat.

- sam