[linux-audio-dev] Re: debian and multimedia

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Re: debian and multimedia
From: Eray Ozkural (exa_AT_exa.homeip.net)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 00:05:43 EEST

Guenter Geiger wrote:

> - who is interested in helping with this

count me in, I was thinking of considering support for musicians.
especially composition programs. Already have some software in
mind for packages, of course there's a lot to be discussed. Making
Debian more suitable for musicians would be a good goal. This spans
a wide spectrum including audio device drivers, audio processing tools,
synthesizers, MIDI tools, composition programs.

Happy Hacking,

--
Eray (exa) Ozkural
e-mail: erayo_AT_cs.bilkent.edu.tr