[linux-audio-dev] Pd

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Pd
From: jfm3 (jfm3_AT_mortmain.com)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2001 - 20:46:50 EET

I am developing an online community (OK, really just a FAQ) for Pd
users. See www.pure-data.org.

If by any chance there are people doing interesting things with Pd who
want to be mentioned in the FAQ that I haven't contacted already through
the Pd mailing list, please let me know.

Pd kicks serious caudal end. We performed with it last night. If you
haven't already, I suggest you check it out.

(jfm3)