[linux-audio-dev] adatpcr

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] adatpcr
From: ljp (ljp_AT_llornkcor.com)
Date: Sat Apr 14 2001 - 17:38:12 EEST

While roaming the also soundcard matrix, I was very surprised to see the
adatpcr driver available. Only to find that the module was either not
built, or not in the .9 beta. Since you all seem to be pretty gung-ho for
ALSA- anybody here know the condition of this? I was all set to sell off
the adat/edit card..... but if there actually IS a working driver for it,..
I'd rather keep it.
:)

ljp