Re: [linux-audio-dev] new LAD host ? [was:Re: lad archive down]

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] new LAD host ? [was:Re: lad archive down]
From: Frank Neumann (Frank.Neumann_AT_st.com)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2001 - 15:56:01 EEST

Hi,
kouhia_AT_nic.funet.fi wrote:

> Please use the mailing list server which is run in sourceforge, in gimp,
> in gtk, etc. sites. It is good: provides web page access to list
> properties and so on...

I think you're referring to mailman. A friend of mine is also using it
for private-purpose mailing lists, and is quite happy with it (at least
a lot more happy than he was with majordomo :-). I also like the web
interface and archiving of SF mailing lists a lot - dunno how difficult
this would be to achieve with mjaordomo.

Frank

--
      Frank Neumann (Frank.Neumann_AT_st.com), VIONA Development Center
            ST Microelectronics, Karlstraße 27, 76133 Karlsruhe