[linux-audio-dev] [Fwd: linux-audio-dev list maintenance]

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] [Fwd: linux-audio-dev list maintenance]
From: Jörn Nettingsmeier (nettings_AT_folkwang-hochschule.de)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2001 - 15:59:13 EEST

hello douglas, hello lad folk.

since our discussion about lad maintenance and douglas' offer to
host it, i have been trying to contact somebody at umontreal.ca. so
far, i have not received any reaction at all.

here is the latest attempt to solve the matter, sent just a few
minutes ago. i will keep you posted when something happens. (as far
as i know, m. gaudette is the sysadmin. cc:s went to tony cormier,
who was the postmaster some weeks ago, and the postmaster aliases of
both ginette and umontreal.ca).

regards,
jörn