[linux-audio-dev] MIDI Monitor

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] MIDI Monitor
From: Alexander Ehlert (alexander.ehlert_AT_uni-tuebingen.de)
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 11:24:55 EEST

Hi,

does someone know a simple program to monitor MIDI input? I'm just about
to get into MIDI, as I got a nice Technics WSA Synth now :) As I have
fixed my hardware problems with a dodgy MIDI Adapter I'd like to be able
to just see, what kind of midi commands are sent from the synthesizer.
It's got lots of controllers, so I'm looking forward to finally get some
MIDI support into glame.

Cheers, Alex

--

Water, taken in moderation cannot hurt anybody. -- Mark Twain