[linux-audio-dev] Resampler test

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Resampler test
From: Juhana Sadeharju (kouhia_AT_nic.funet.fi)
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 20:35:35 EEST

Hello. I wrote the test signal generator for testing resampler.
It is next to nothing but you could try it out if you have time.
The file is sintest.h/sintest.c -- you have to initialize the generator
and then compute samples for a given time (in seconds).

I started to write a main program which is supposed to make tests
in memory arrays, but I didn't complete it: the goodness test is
missing. A suitable test value could be the maximum of abs error
between signals.

The file is at
"http://www.funet.fi/~kouhia/sintest.tgz";
I also wrapped a good quality random number generator (Taus
generator from GSL) because I saw Torger did the same in his
software.

Regards,

Juhana