[linux-audio-dev] Re: CE vs Snd

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Re: CE vs Snd
From: reactor (reactor_AT_sagv5.gyakg.u-szeged.hu)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 12:26:43 EEST

>% Noise reduction, DirectX plugins, FET Filter, Amplitude- dynamics, amplify,
>% and normalize.

talking about DirectX plugins, do you think we can run them
somehow under Linux?
i know a .DLL wrapper for Linux, but it's for WinNT .DLLs...
check out http://home.sch.bme.hu/~marosi/dllnt.source/
(and DX plugins are .AX, not .DLL, like VST plugs...)

byez!

--
reactor.CTPmedia
The secret of walking on water is to know where the stones are...

ps: xcuse me if you get this message twice, i'm too lame to check the address... :))