[linux-audio-dev] Articles about writing documentation.

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Articles about writing documentation.
From: Kevin Conder (kconder_AT_interaccess.com)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2001 - 19:26:51 EEST

        Following up on my previous thread, here are some articles about
writing documentation that I found interesting...

_How to Publish a Great User Manual_
by Bruce Tognazzini on AskTog.com
http://www.asktog.com/columns/017ManualWriting.html

_Manuals: Simplicity a Virtue?_
by Bruce Tognazzini on AskTog.com
http://www.asktog.com/readerMail/2000-04ReaderMail.html

_Manuals: They Can Be Good_
by Arnold Hendrick on Gamasutra.com
http://www.gamasutra.com/features/19991111/Hendrick_01.htm

_Task-Centered User Interface Design: A Practical Introduction_
by Clayton Lewis and John Rieman
Chapter 7 covers the topic of manuals. Please note that it is share-ware.
http://hcibib.org/tcuid/chap-7.html

=== Kevin Conder, kevin_AT_kevindumpscore.com