Re: [linux-audio-dev] plugins

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] plugins
From: Miha Tom¹ič (miha.tomsic_AT_guest.arnes.si)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2001 - 21:53:58 EEST

        Hello!

On Tue, 28 Aug 2001, Frank Neumann wrote:
> Are you sure you only installed the LADSPA plugins in one directory?
> That is, if (as recommended) your LADSPA_PATH is set to
> /usr/local/lib/ladspa, what files are under that directory?

I had all the LADSPA paths listed twice.

josef:~$ echo $LADSPA_PATH
:/home/mike/.ladspa:/usr/local/lib/ladspa:/usr/lib/ladspa:/home/mike/.ladspa:
/usr/local/lib/ladspa:/usr/lib/ladspa

That was the problem. Just as Richard said, thanks.

        Miha...

 - Miha Tom¹ič --- C. na postajo 55 -- SI-1351 Brezovica pri Lj. --- SLOVENIA -