[linux-audio-dev] low latency patches again

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] low latency patches again
From: CK (x_AT_meta.lo-res.org)
Date: Mon Dec 03 2001 - 18:27:22 EET

hi,

I just got me ashiny new notebook and I'm currently in the process of setting
everything up but I can't find any ll patches for 2.4.>1 kernels.

Also I was wondering if the preemptive patches would make sense for me
or both ?

thanks in advancre,

regards,

chris_AT_lo-res.org	Postmodernism is german romanticism with better
http://pilot.fm/	special effects. (Jeff Keuss / via ctheory.com)