[linux-audio-dev] [OT] Stage piano to buy...

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] [OT] Stage piano to buy...
From: Tobias Ulbricht (up5a_AT_stud.uni-karlsruhe.de)
Date: Mon Dec 03 2001 - 21:17:46 EET

1. First of all sorry, I don't want to advertise. Just for the poor little
guy among you, who's desparately waiting for the p-120 to come out.

2. Second sorry it's only appropriate to those germans and nearbys...

I found some guys on the web who want to order and buy the new Yamaha
P-120 (and get it cheaper hereby, of course).
Anyone interested, tell me.

cheers, tobias.

Rechtfertigung fuer diesen Spam...
p.s. when I have this baby, I'm gonna be soooo useful for lad/lau :) oh,
I'm looking forward...