Re: [linux-audio-dev] I made a LADSPA plugin, now what?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] I made a LADSPA plugin, now what?
From: Samuel S Chessman (chessman_AT_tux.org)
Date: Tue Dec 04 2001 - 13:53:32 EET

I would be happy to host your plugin, and anything linux/audio related as
well on ftp.tux.org. We currently have over 75 GB opensoftware online,
and move over 2 TB a month (mostly iso's and xemacs).

Contact me personally for access.

Sam

<snip/>

--
   Sam Chessman                                               chessman_AT_tux.org