Re: [linux-audio-dev] LCP v0.1.0

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] LCP v0.1.0
From: Patrick Shirkey (pshirkey_AT_boosthardware.com)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 14:42:13 EET

Could someone explain in simple english how these apps are intended to
work together please?

Do I just run one version of jack and then lcp, ardour, alsaplayer,
spiral loops, timidity, glame, pd and anything I do will be at low
latency and ardour can record everything I play without dropouts? Can I
tell ardour to seperate the streams into multiple tracks or do I tell
jack and ardour just "listens" to jack?

In other words what is the expected order of events in laymans terms.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
http://www.boosthardware.com - For the discerning hardware connoisseur.