[linux-audio-dev] Diffs for libkmid (KDE 2.2.2) and alsa 0.9

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Diffs for libkmid (KDE 2.2.2) and alsa 0.9
From: andrew cooke (andrew_AT_acooke.org)
Date: Sun Dec 16 2001 - 20:21:34 EET

There's a diff at http://www.acooke.org/andrew/writing/diff-libkmid-alsa that
changes libkmid in KDE 2.2.2 so that it compiles with Alsa 0.9. Additional
changes are necessary to the config script (workaround decribed at
http://www.acooke.org/andrew/writing/tonto.html#kmid).

This is my first Alsa related code (also my first diff - please tell me if I
should have used different args etc) and it's possible it's not correct - all
I know is that this libkmid now allows the KDE control panel to correctly
display the Alsa midi device I have.

In particular, I couldn't find any functions for flushing midi events or for
copying across queues (if you skim the diffs you'll see comments that should
make this clearer). If anyone has any corrections, please tell me.

Cheers,
Andrew

PS I used libkmid from the KDE 2.2.2 libraries source, not the old version at
the Kmid homepage.