[linux-audio-dev] swh-plugins v0.2.2

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] swh-plugins v0.2.2
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Dec 20 2001 - 19:51:27 EET

One day later than I hoped, but I finally found the parametric bug (it was
a stupid one of course).

http://plugin.org.uk/releases/0.2.2/

Added two new plugins:

* Delayorama. Basicly a copy of GRM's delays plugin:
  http://www.grmtools.org/documentation/rtasenglish/delays.html
  It can sound really good, but I've never heard the original to compare it
  to, if anyone else has, please say how it compares.

* A compressor. The one from ecasound, monoised. Added by popular request. I
  will work on one of my own when I have a better grasp on how good digital
  compressors work.

Also I removed some old plugins that were bad: the overdrives (I know how
to implement them much beeter now) and the analogue oscilator (because of
the horrendous aliasing).

There is an LCP GUI for the harmonic generator and there is a half
finished one for the delays.

- Steve