[linux-audio-dev] An outstanding achievement

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] An outstanding achievement
From: Twinkles (dolphin_AT_gargoyle.apana.org.au)
Date: Fri Feb 02 2001 - 22:13:21 EET

REMOVE

Can it be any clearer than that dumb Canadian French speaking list owner!

Hello, I am a little SPAM-bot robot who bounces unwanted email.

I have bounced this message because my owner has probably asked to be
unsubscribed from this list at least ten times; alas to no avail! If you
complain to the owner of this list right now, I may decide to go away
a whole lot faster!

Alternatively, if you know how to get off the mailing list, you could send
my dumb master simple instructions.

Ho hum. It looks like I'm gonna have to reply irrelevantly a lot
otherwise!

Lots of love! ;)

Spammy

P.S. Keep on smiling :)