[linux-audio-dev] modular sw synth

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] modular sw synth
From: Andreas Kornagel (atacama_AT_newmail.net)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 00:54:56 EET

Hello to all,

According to the archive search, it seems that my last (first) mail did not get through here :(.
Anyway, here's another link that may be of interest for you.

http://resonance.sourceforge.net

As a modular synth, everything that sounds is built up on arithmetic operators (and it is quite limited to that at the moment), so I'm looking for some math-oriented descriptions of sound processing things.
I am also heard about sound generation using nonlinear oscillators (physical modelling/resonant filters?) and fractals.

Can anyone give me some instruction of this?

I'd also be happy about some feedback or thoughts about this approach in general, despite it being in such an early state.