Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA xml suggestion

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA xml suggestion
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Sun Feb 25 2001 - 17:58:42 EET

Are you talking about the XML GUI representation, or the XML code
representation?

The latter is a hack I use to save repeated typing, and I wouldn't really
expect anyone else to use it.*

I beleive that the DGAM people use a high level XML representation, that
is probably more pleasant.

- Steve

* That said, a couple of people have commented that it made the DSP code
easier to port to other systems (csound and jMax I think).