Re: [linux-audio-dev] Midiman Delta DiO 2448

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Midiman Delta DiO 2448
From: Jean-Pierre Thibault (jpt_AT_magma.ca)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 16:30:28 EET

It works great for me, but I'm not using alsa (just the standard OSS cmpci
driver). I've been using its SPDIF input for flawless DAT > hard drive
transfers for many months without any problems.

J-P

--
"Music is one of those things that allows even an individual with a very
tight intellectual grip on the world to let go and just feel it" - Doug Oade

Visit my homepage and tapelist: http://www.magma.ca/~jpt/