Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: Cecilia sources

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: Cecilia sources
From: Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu (umbpux_AT_tin.it)
Date: Mon Jan 01 2001 - 04:36:01 EET

Alex Burton wrote:
> [...snip...]
> i think the reason for not releasing the source code was to get it
> in good shape (you know, clean the kid a bit). time has passed and i
> guess it's pretty clear we'll never give it another stab...
I hope it is clear, being Cecilia's sources are such a good gift, that
there was no criticism in my words.
I meant to point out that probably a "binary" release of Cecilia is not
a high priority task from now on.

I'd ask you the same question I asked to Jean: why not GPL'ed?

One more time: thanks to both of you for Cecilia and for its sources.

Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu