[linux-audio-dev] New Web site and Submissions for ICMC 2001

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] New Web site and Submissions for ICMC 2001
From: marco_AT_icmc2001.org
Date: Thu Jan 04 2001 - 09:42:54 EET

OFFICIAL NOTE FROM ICMC 2001 ORGANIZING COMMITTEE
SUBJECT: NEW WEB SITE AND SUBMISSION GUIDELINES

Hi all,

we have finally moved to the new server, address is still
http://www.icmc2001.org

The site is kindly hosted by Centro Temporeale in Florence, Italy.
Before we were hosted a CCRMA, Stanford University, and we would like to
thanks CCRMA for their help.

In the new site you will find various changes, including the
guidelines and on line forms for Music Submissions and Abstract
Submissions.
Please check:
http://www.icmc2001.org/news
where you'll find more detailed instructions
We are sorry for the delay.
We want also to remind that deadline for Abstrac and Music Submission
has been postponed to FEBRUARY 15 2001.

In the Music section you'll find also a new call for music, for a
Off-Icmc event: The Door Project (also check
http://www.icmc2001.org/news )

We are sorry for the delay in publishing this information.

  Once more, we want to whish to all of you Happy new year.

         For the ICMC2001 Organizing Committee,

               marco trevisani,
               ICMC 2001 International Coordinator
               marco_AT_icmc2001.org
               www.icmc2001.org

PS. Please redistribute and diffuse this Official Note, the all text,
wherever you think is appropriate. Thank you.

_______