Re: [linux-audio-dev] VST 1.0/2.0 plugin APIs ???

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] VST 1.0/2.0 plugin APIs ???
From: David Olofson (david_AT_gardena.net)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2001 - 00:32:19 EET

On Wednesday 17 January 2001 18:36, Guillaume Badaut wrote:
> I'm looking for some online documentation on the VST 1.0 and 2.0
> APIs. Can someone point me on that stuff ?

AFAIK, there is no online documentation, but you can download the
SDKs after some kind of registration... There's some interesting
reading in there, at least to plugin API freaks. :-)

//David

| Multimedia Application Integration Architecture |
`----------------------> http://www.linuxaudiodev.com/maia -'