[linux-audio-dev] live electroacoustic music

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] live electroacoustic music
From: Maarten de Boer (maarten.deboer_AT_iua.upf.es)
Date: Wed Jan 24 2001 - 19:56:35 EET

Hello,

Tonight at CET 18:30 (45 minutes from now), we will broadcast
on the internet, http://mtg154.upf.es some live electroacoustic
music. Some linux software involved (icecast+liveice for the
streaming, and my multi-tap-delay tapiir). Please feel free to
tune in. It's the first time we do this, so I'm not sure if the
system will take the load :-)

Maarten