[linux-audio-dev] Plugin changes

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Plugin changes
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Jan 31 2001 - 03:21:33 EET

Hi all,

Nothing big I'm afraid. I mashed some of my fingers in a window a while
back and haven't been able to type much. I have fixed a few bugs though,
and most of the plugins now work OK with realtime parameter changes.
The decimator and flanger are much better, plus I fixed a stupid bug in
the parametric.

Added a DC offset remover and half finished retro flanger too.

Sadly I've broken the chorus for certain values (it clicks), but I can't
see whats wrong with it right now.

http://plugin.org.uk/releases/0.1.10/ (with binary RPM)

- Steve