[linux-audio-dev] Next gen posix threading

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Next gen posix threading
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 13:50:57 EEST

Has anyone looked at IBM's new linux threading stuff?
http://oss.software.ibm.com/developerworks/projects/pthreads/

Could this affect LAGGA in any way? Its supposed to improve performance
with SMP machines, which I know many of us have.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, I don't really know much about these
issues.

- Steve