[linux-audio-dev] Re: laptop audio performance chart ... any realworld tests ?

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Re: laptop audio performance chart ... any realworld tests ?
From: Patrick Shirkey (pshirkey_AT_boosthardware.com)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 17:24:32 EEST

Just trying to keep you all on your toes.

Turned out to be a problem with my screen driver in XFree86.

The latest shots are available here:

http://www.boosthardware.com/LAU/ll-tests/5400-np/3x256.html
http://www.boosthardware.com/LAU/ll-tests/5400-np/3x128.html

Quite a bit of difference. But still not optimal I'm sure.

Once again this is not a laptop but it is running a 5400rpm ide HDD,
1.5GHZ PIV, 383MB RDRAM, intel8x0, GeForce2 Mx200 (32MB) video, Realtec
8139 Lan card.

I'm still not sure that the patch is working correctly. Can someone
clarify for me?

BTW, Is anyone running a webpage classifying all these tests? If noone
is then I could give it a shot.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Manager Boost Hardware.
Importing Korean Computer Hardware to New Zealand.