Re: [linux-audio-dev] LAAGA app client question

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] LAAGA app client question
From: Paul Davis (pbd_AT_Op.Net)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 00:50:38 EEST

>I'm looking at how to write LAGGA clients, the command line one is pretty
>straightforward, but what if I want to use GTK (say)?

in the sample client, there is:

   main () {

           laaga_client_t = laaga_open ("myname");
           ... setup laaga ...
           laaga_activate (client);
           sleep (N);
           laaga_close (client);
   }

for GTK:

   main () {

           ...setup GTK...
           laaga_client_t = laaga_open ("myname");
           ... setup laaga ...
           laaga_activate (client);
           gtk_run ();
           laaga_close (client);
   }

pretty simple, eh?

the laaga library will run a separate thread for you that handles all
the laaga stuff.

--p